The more information you have about your customers, the better decisions you can make for your business. We provide access to an easy-to-consume API for the most accurate, enhanced BIN/IIN lists that work for all payment schemes and networks. Get the insights you need now with Parrot by Pagos!
Join Now Join Now
Better BIN Data and
Mitigate Fraud and Stay
- Identify buyers from risky locations
- Identify pre-paid cards
- Block cards from certain markets or with certain restrictions (e.g. gambling)
- Dynamically message customers during checkout
- Provide better information about customers to your Support team
- Gain insights into customer churn and understand what tools might work to address it
- Identify card type to choose the best processor based on estimated processing costs
- Identify commercial cards that may benefit from additional processing data
- Optimize processing costs by avoiding transactions on cards you can’t support
How Parrot Works
The Parrot API is simple: You make a BIN/IIN request and Parrot returns information about the associated payment card, including details on the bank that issued the card and the market it’s in (e.g. currency, time-zone).
It’s as easy as:
curl -H "curl -H "x-api-key:[your API key here]" "https://parrot.prod.pagosapi.com/bins?bin=55630400"
Prefer to manage your BIN data locally? Parrot Batch creates a copy of the Parrot BIN database weekly and delivers it to you in a single file. Request an updated file at any time and seamlessly integrate BIN data into your existing fraud checks, processing, and bank or customer analysis!
Standard BIN data includes basic details about the provided payment card, such as card network, card type, and issuing country. This information is essential to making sense of your payments ecosystem.
Enhanced BIN data provides you with more context on your customers, their accounts, and even the estimated costs associated with processing their payments. In both Parrot and Parrot Batch, you can request enhanced data at an additional cost
Cancel any time • Not for resale
Trial limit up to 30 days
Up to 500 BINs
Perfect to try it out
For growing business
Up to 100,000 BINs
Additional $0.02 per BIN
For larger business
100,000 to 500,000 BINs
Overage over tier
Additional $0.002 per BIN
Additional $0.01 per BIN
Over 500,000 BINs or Parrot Batch
Contact us to discuss pricing options!
Ready to learn more about how Parrot can help your business process payments more efficiently? Contact us to get a customized demo from our team: